About Employee Rights; Legal Help
All employees and job applicants have rights. Unfortunately, employers frequently ignore these rights and take actions against their employees that violate federal and state law. Worse, victims sometimes assume, wrongly, they are powerless against employers who have treated them illegally and do not seek redress for the wrongs done to them.
If an employer has violated your rights, DVG Law Partner LLC is here to fight on your behalf and pursue compensation for financial loss you have suffered. We can help you with:
- Unpaid Wages
- Contracts, Including Severances and Non-Competes (Click here for additional information about severance rights)
- Discrimination (Failure to Hire/Promote, Termination or Harassment Based on Sex, Race, National Origin, Age, Disability, etc.)
- Fraud or Underpayment Involving Visa Worker Law
- Shareholder & Executive Disputes
- Wrongful Discharge and Retaliation
- Class Actions
- Unemployment Benefits
DVG Attorney Michael Brown has extensive experience in a wide range of employee rights matters. He has represented clients in high-stakes employment litigation, including these example cases. Some of his cases have received coverage from major media publications. If you retain DVG Law Partner LLC, your opponent will know it faces the prospect of vigorous litigation—and treat your case with the respect and seriousness it deserves.
Contact us today for a free evaluation of your case. We welcome the opportunity to help you seek legal recourse and compensation for the wrongdoing you encountered.